Quite Bo Chap...Quite Sweet
I went for training this morning...very fun & realyy pushed me to the limit & I've nv felt this way for a long long time since my JC days. There were 2 gals who joined training with us, they're gd (hope they stay with our grp in trainings). However, I felt faint (blood have nt been fully replenished - 72hrs nt up yet), but still I wouldn't miss the chance to train man! Thank GoD Liying was so sweet to help me get the iron pills frm my home & tt's why I survived......
After tt, we played at Serangoon North as usual & met up with LeEn at Hougang Mall later tt day. Coincidentally, Xiaozhe & Adrain were going to NTUC to get canned food for their 3-day in-field training...so I joined them since LeEn was nt there yet! Surprise surprise! They know how to shop & are quite neat in their packing...
Anyway, after tt, they left (I thought) coz LeEn have nt reached Hg Mall & I didn't want them to wait with me since they didn't wanna have lunch (I was famished man!!!). However...when I was reading my book outside Macs, Xiaozhe appeared with his cup of Lemon Lime juice tt he bought walking towards my direction. Diaoz lor! I was surprised coz I saw tt he left with Adrian...asked him why he didn't go back to rest, he juz said tt he'll accompany me till LeEn comes....Wah! He was so nice, so sweet :)
During tt short time, we talked abt bball, my moves while playing (rigid he said, predictable too), I agreed & he taught me some moves & I'm gonna try it soon man! Dun wanna waste his time teaching me. It's juz so comfortable talking with him...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home